Be the First One to Apply to DFF Pitch Competitions!
In sync with UN Sustainable Development Goals we will bring together Baltic & CEE region leaders in investment and entrepreneurship to focus on 4 sectors: Health, Green tech, Smart Mobility, Future Economy. And this is why you just know you have to be here. We will organise 4 startup pitch competitions:
- Health Startup Pitch— digital health, technologies used to improve humanity, develop medical care, and general well-being ( Health Tech, BioTech, Biohacking, Mindfulness etc.)
- Green Tech Startup Pitch— groundbreaking technologies in this space are the greatest force to make our world sustainable (Green Tech, Clean energy, AgTech etc.)
- Smart Mobility Startup Pitch — digital transformation and industry-changing automated solutions (Smart Cities, Mobility, Deep Tech etc.)
- Future Economy Startup Pitch — driving the growth and transformation of economies for the future (Sustainable Businesses, Ed Tech etc.)
Be the first one to apply!
Here’s startup criteria:
– a ground-breaking, transformative tech solution in Health
– an innovation that is a concept with a functioning, market-ready business model
– an enterprise that is investor-ready and capable of being scaled internationally
– the ambition to join other trailblazers to build entrepreneur-led solutions for the future