The Rockstart x DFF Pitch Competition
The DFF, in cooperation with one of Europe’s first multi-vertical startup accelerators, invites startups to participate in the DFF x Rockstart Emerging Tech Pitch Competition. Are you prepared for international scaling through mentoring, workspace and access to capital? Rockstart is ready to accelerate your Emerging Tech startup and prepare it for the global playing field. It’s your chance to get ‘Rockstart’ed’ to the final selection round of Rockstart!
SELECTED STARTUPS WILL GET TO:
- Pitch to Rockstart, one of Europe’s first multi-vertical startup accelerators (@Investor Day)
- Pitch on main stage in front of a 1500+ audience (TOP 3 finalists, @DFF, November 30th)
- Network with investors at Investor Day and during the conference
- Get extra media attention
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Selected startups will participate in pitch contest with Rockstart at Investor Day, November 30th
- After first round the best 3 startups will be selected to pitch on the DFF main stage, November 30th
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT?
- The winner will get exclusive access to the Rockstart mentor and partner network, and a 2-hour one-on-one mentoring session. In addition, the winner will get fast-tracked to the selection days for one of the accelerator programs.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Only seed stage startups (the state of a company when it has just been incorporated and its founders are developing their product or service) that are using Emerging Tech are eligible to participate in the pitch competition
- Fill out the Application Form by October 19th... and keep calm (good luck). Selected startups will be announced on November 5th
- If your team is among the selected startups, there is a precondition for participation at Investor Days pitch contest – at least one team member has to be a DFF Startup Pass holder
Applications are now closed!
About the Digital Freedom Festival
The Digital Freedom Festival is a global technology, startup, policy and lifestyle festival, which will be held on November 30th and December 1st in Riga. It will gather technology and startup entrepreneurs, experts, policymakers, investors, journalists and motivational speakers from all over the world to look for answers to how entrepreneurs, society and and policymakers can better cooperate and use the benefits provided by technology.
In 2017 the Digital Freedom Festival gathered 1300 technology and startup entrepreneurs, experts, policymakers, investors, journalists and students from 36 countries. The conference livestream was viewed more than 9000 times.
The conference is organised by the Digital Freedom Festival group, the DFF NGO, as well as the Lejiņa & Šleiersreputation management agency. Festival official bank – Norvik Banka, startup competition partner 500 Startups, Rockstart, Ministry of Environmental Protection and Regional Development (VARAM), European Commission, USA Embassy, Dutch Embassy etc. Media partners – Delfi, Dienas Bizness, LETA, Diena, SestDiena, The Baltic Times, LabsofLatvia, bel.biz, BerlinBalticNordic.net etc.
Two-day festival tickets are available online.