The Digital Freedom Festival and Latvia’s State Forests invite applications for the #GreenTech Pitch Competition!
As part of the focus on sustainable development and impact, the Digital Freedom Festival announces launch of the #GreenTech Pitch Competition! Together with #GreenTech block partner Latvia’s State Forests, we are searching for startups with ideas that fall in the following categories:
- Robotisation of Forestry, Silviculture and Seed and Plant Management
- Mining Automation and Materials Inventory Management
- GIS Intelligence
- Environmental Monitoring
- Big Data Solutions for Business Process Improvement
It is critical to manage forests sustainably, minimise environmental impact, improve effectivity of land asset management, and maintain biodiversity, all while ensuring continued access for anyone to enjoy nature’s wonder. We are looking for startups, which are ready to take an active part in forming a sustainable future and environment!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Applications are open until November 1st. After reviewing all participants, LSF will announce 10 finalists who will be invited to showcase their groundbreaking ideas at the Swedbank’s co-working space DoBe on November 14th.
Top 3 startups will present themselves during the Digital Freedom Festival Innovation Bazaar on November 15th. Don’t miss the opportunity to pitch your ideas and network with influential investors!
THE MAIN PRIZE OF THE #GREENTECH PITCH:
- One day of exchanging experience and knowledge with mentors from Latvia’s State Forests
- Invitation to participate at Latvia’s State Forests Innovation Day 2020 – a unique opportunity to demonstrate your technological solutions to the entire Latvia’s State Forests leadership team
Moreover, Latvia’s State Forests will participate in the jury and award its favourite #GreenTech startup!
HOW TO APPLY?
- Make sure that your solution falls within any category mentioned above
- Fill out the Application Form by November 1st. Finalists will be announced in 10 days time
- If your team is among the selected startups, there is a precondition for participation at Innovation Bazaar pitch contest – at least one team member has to hold a DFF Startup Pass