The DFF x 500 Startups Pitch Competition
The Digital Freedom Festival will offer an exclusive opportunity for startups to showcase their ideas and take part in a competition organized by 500 Startups, where the winner will get a fast track to the Finalist interview for Batch 25 at Silicon Valley acceleration program. With all the investor attention and investment money, this will no doubt be an excellent chance to raise capital and accelerate growth.
THE DFF x 500 STARTUPS PITCH:
- Opportunity for a fast track to the Finalist interview at 500 Startups in Silicon Valley
- A door opener to global contacts and investor pools
- New contacts in Silicon Valley
THE SELECTED STARTUPS WILL GET:
- Opportunity to pitch to 500 Startups mentors, one of the world’s best accelerators (@Investor Day, November 30th)
- Opportunity to pitch on main stage in front of a 1500+ audience (TOP 3-5 finalists, @DFF, November 30th)
- Networking with investors at DFF Investor Day
- Extra media attention
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Selected startups will participate in pitch contest with 500 Startups at Investor Day, November 30th
- After first round the best 3 startups will be selected to pitch on the DFF main stage, November 30th
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT?
- Unique experience & new skills
- Product assessment from industry experts & improvement tips
- Valuable contacts
- Potential opportunity – fast track to Finalist interview for 500 Startups Batch 25
HOW TO APPLY?
- Only seed stage startups (the state of a company when it has just been incorporated and its founders are developing their product or service) are eligible to participate in the pitch competition
- Fill out the Application Form by October 19th… and keep calm. Finalists will be announced on November 5th
- If your team is among the selected startups, there is a precondition for participation at Investor Days pitch contest – at least one team member has to be a DFF Startup Pass holder
Applications are now closed!