500 Startups want more! Pre-seeds – apply to pitch at the DFF!
First of all we want to thank all seed stage startups who applied to the Digital Freedom Festival and 500 Startups pitch competition in Riga. This is an amazing opportunity to scale your startup, so you’ve done the right thing! We’ve received great applications from the Baltic states, Ukraine, Belarus, Russia and beyond, but we’ve decided – WE WANT MORE!
Therefore we’ve opened applications – especially for pre-seed startups! This is good news for early stage startups, who will have the opportunity to pitch to the 500 Startups team in Riga. You don’t have to go all the way to Silicon Valley to validate your idea. Silicon Valley is coming to you in Riga! Riga is the only place in Europe where 500 Startups, the world’s leading startup accelerator, is organising an official startup pitch so let’s show them everything we’ve got.
The DFF & 500 Startups Pre-Seed Pitch:
- A unique chance to upgrade your startup in a few days
- Opportunity for a fast track to the next 500 Startups batch in Silicon Valley
- A door opener to global contacts and investors pools
- New contacts in Silicon Valley
The selected startups will get:
- A full day of mentoring and feedback from the mentors at 500 Startups, the world’s best accelerator (November 26)
- Opportunity to pitch on main stage in front of a 1000+ audience (TOP 3-5 finalists, November 28)
- Networking with investors during the 2 day conference
- Extra media attention
How does it work?
- On November 26th, selected startups will participate in individual workshops and mentoring sessions with 500 Startups
- After an intensive day of training and mentorship, the best 3-5 startups will be selected to pitch on the main stage at the DFF on November 28th
How will you benefit?
- Unique experience & new skills
- Product assessment from industry experts & improvement tips
- Valuable contacts
- Potential opportunity – fast track to 500 Startups batch
How to apply?
- Fill out the application form by November 10. Finalists will be announced shortly after the deadline.
- If your team will be among the best startups who will participate in individual workshop on November 26 with the 500 Startups mentors, there is a precondition for participation – at least one team member should be a DFF Startup Pass holder.