DFF & Rockstart Pitch Competition Shortlist Announced!
We’re so excited to announce the results for the DFF x Rockstart Pitch Competition selection! The DFF is partnering with one of Europe’s first multi-vertical startup accelerators Rockstart on a pitch competition for the first time, and this year’s winner will get a fast-track to the final selection round of Europe’s first AI accelerator by Rockstart. We received a ton of great applications from over 10 different countries from all around the world – the evaluation process was very grueling with so many amazing startups to choose from. Please give all of the applicants a round of applause!
“Rockstart’s AI accelerator is a purposely broad program, for which we choose startups that apply artificial intelligence to solve business challenges across different industries—and this is also how we selected the finalists for the pitch competition at Digital Freedom Festival,” said Rune Theill, Rockstart Co-Founder and CEO. “We’re looking forward to seeing the teams’ pitches and giving out the Fast Track Award to the best one.”
And the finalists are….
- Snowision (LAT) – developing completely automatic operational systems for snow cover monitoring on Alpine ski slopes.
- Let’s Enhance (UKR) – developing neural networks for enhancement and generation of visual content.
- Nimi (EST) – building a virtual naming consultant that’s powered by Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing.
- Easydress (RUS) – determines a person’s clothing size from photos.
- You Are My Guide s.r.l. (ITA) – provides an AI system that listens and understands websites, blogs and socials interactions in the tourism sector.
- Fabulyst Private Limited (IND) – plug-n-play AI meant to enhance discovery at Fashion e-commerce stores.
- JobRely (LIT) – introduces Artificial Intelligence powered recruiting automation solutions.
- Surge Technology Pte Ltd. (SGP) – developing an Al-powered smart assistant to help sales professionals close more deals.
- Apply (LAT) – doing analytics on TV ads – SaaS AI neural network visual media analytics.
- Bunny AI (PRT) – next generation marketplace, virtual assistant for local in-demand solutions and an all-in-one platform for small businesses.
Congratulations – You made it!
See you on the Lattelecom Open Stage at 12:00 on Tuesday, November 28th. We can’t wait to hear your pitch!